Nie Ge
Hello, everyone! I want to subscribe vim usage for the maillist. But when I send
and empty subject and empty content email to [hidden email], I get reply below:

>This is the mail system at host jail.42.org.

                   The mail system

<[hidden email]> (expanded from <[hidden email]>):
    host gmr-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.184.14] said: 550-5.7.1 [46.41.23.236
    12] Our system has detected that this message is 550-5.7.1 likely
    unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail, 550-5.7.1
    this message has been blocked. Please visit 550-5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError 550 5.7.1  for
    more information. g84si262494lfl.3 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [hidden email]
Remote-MTA: dns; gmr-smtp-in.l.google.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-5.7.1 [46.41.23.236      12] Our system has detected
    that this message is 550-5.7.1 likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the
    amount of spam sent to Gmail, 550-5.7.1 this message has been blocked.
    Please visit 550-5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError 550 5.7.1  for
    more information. g84si262494lfl.3 - gsmtp

Christian Brabandt

On Do, 26 Okt 2017, Nie Ge wrote:

> Hello, everyone! I want to subscribe vim usage for the maillist. But when I send
> and empty subject and empty content email to [hidden email], I get reply below:

You are successfully subscribed. Looks like your subscription message
was finally delivered. So it might have been just a temporary problem.

Christian
--
Was man Idee nennt: Das, was immer zur Erscheinung kommt und
daher als Gesetz aller Erscheinungen uns entgegentritt.

Nie Ge

Oh, Thank you very much.