How to syntax highlight code that is block commented /**/?

How to syntax highlight code that is block commented /**/?

Peng Yu
Hi,

I modified some example from the man page to highlight the /* */
block. But I'm not sure if this is the best way (It seems that there
could be multiple ways, although I'm not sure.) Could anybody let me
know what is the best to highlight a /* */ block?

 syntax region Comment start="/\*"hs=e-1 end="\*/"he=s+1

Peng