I don't want to get emails from other posts

I don't want to get emails from other posts

rudy_b
Hi,
How do I just be a member and not get emails for every post?
After I subscribed, I noticed that I had an option (by logging in to my google account) to select "No Email". And, I want that option.
Can I stop reveiving emails? I am checking the discussion borad frequently myself.

Let me know please.
Or, if there is no way, then tell me how to unsubscribe, please thanks.

Rudy

Re: I don't want to get emails from other posts

Benjamin Esham
Rudy B. wrote:

> How do I just be a member and not get emails for every post?  After I
> subscribed, I noticed that I had an option (by logging in to my google
> account) to select "No Email". And, I want that option.  Can I stop
> reveiving emails? I'm checking the discussion borad frequently myself.
>
> Let me know please.

Hi Rudy,

You can see that screen again by visiting

  http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use/subscribe

Cheers,
--
Benjamin D. Esham   |   [hidden email]
“When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.”

Re: I don't want to get emails from other posts

Benjamin Fritz

On Jul 21, 1:36 pm, "Rudy B." <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> How do I just be a member and not get emails for every post?
> After I subscribed, I noticed that I had an option (by logging in to my google account) to select "No Email". And, I want that option.
> Can I stop reveiving emails? I am checking the discussion borad frequently myself.
>
> Let me know please.
> Or, if there is no way, then tell me how to unsubscribe, please thanks.

There are account options in the google groups interface
(groups.google.com/group/vim_use). You can set up to not receive any
email.

Then, if a specific topic interests you, view the topic in the google
groups interface. Click "Options" next to the thread topic, and one of
the options is to follow the thread by email. Then you will only get
emails from this thread.

Re: I don't want to get emails from other posts

rudy_b-2

Thanks a lot.

Rudy