I would to thank the maintainers of Vim It rocks

I would to thank the maintainers of Vim It rocks

Ralph Blach
I would like to thank the mainters of Vim.  It rocks.

For me, its just perfect amount of function.

Thanks again

Chip

Re: I would to thank the maintainers of Vim It rocks

gregory.sacre
Ralph Blach ([hidden email]) wrote:
> I would like to thank the mainters of Vim.  It rocks.
>
> For me, its just perfect amount of function.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Chip

Yeap, you're so right, but for me, i'm so far from already know everything :p

Thanks to the maintainers!

Greg