If you're going to add "hide all body text"

If you're going to add "hide all body text"

Furash Gary
It would be sweet if you could also add "insert part of outline I just
cut at THIS point in the outline level, not it's original outline level"
;-)

Re: If you're going to add "hide all body text"

Noel Henson
On Wednesday 20 September 2006 07:57, Furash Gary wrote:
> It would be sweet if you could also add "insert part of outline I just
> cut at THIS point in the outline level, not it's original outline level"
> ;-)

That's been suggested before. I've been tinkering with it for the 0.4.0
release. It's not quite as simple as it sounds.

Noel