Include FAQ in release

Doug Kearns
Gavin,

Is there any reason not to include the FAQ in this release?

Thanks,
Doug

Omni - Ruby version dependency

Doug Kearns
Mark,

Are there any strange Ruby version requirements to run the omni
completion script? Is any 1.8.x OK?

Thanks,
Doug

Re: Include FAQ in release

Gavin Sinclair
On 4/20/06, Doug Kearns <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Gavin,
>
> Is there any reason not to include the FAQ in this release?

It's not in "published" form and it's not complete (doesn't talk about
omni completion, for instance).  It's a good idea to include it in the
release, though, with a clear caveat to the user that it's raw
information, not polished.

For example, it has "*** TOC ***" or something, and all the headings
have a prefix of -X.  It's intended to process this information to
generate heading numbers and a table of contents.

Gavin

Re: Omni - Ruby version dependency

Mark Guzman
Doug Kearns wrote:
> Are there any strange Ruby version requirements to run the omni
> completion script? Is any 1.8.x OK?

Doug,
  I'm gona say yes to that, as I've not tried it with anything but 1.8.x
  --mark

--
sic transit gloria et adulescentia
blog | http://blog.hasno.info/blog