Indent question - Viki "Definitions"

Bugzilla from aharrison@gmail.com
I was just wondering if anyone might know a simple way to
accomplish this...

I do a lot of stuff like:

   foo          ::  the five boxing wizards
   jump quickly.

   Foobarbaz    ::  my grandfather picks up
   quartz and valuable onyx jewels.

I use fo=atwcroq2 when I'm in this particular type of
buffer.  Is there any way I could more easily make this come
out:

   foo          ::  the five boxing wizards
                    jump quickly.

   foobarbaz    ::  my grandfather picks up
                    quartz and valuable onyx
                    jewels.

I could do it with Align.vim, but I was just wondering if
anyone might know any useful autoindent tricks.

Thanx!

Andy Harrison

Re: Indent question - Viki "Definitions"

Thomas-4-2
>    foo          ::  the five boxing wizards
>    jump quickly.

Dependent on your &shiftwidth, this should be indented like in:

 >    foo          ::  the five boxing wizards
 >      jump quickly.

As far as

>    foo          ::  the five boxing wizards
>                     jump quickly.

is concerned: I uploaded a new version, that knows a g:vikiIndentDesc
parameter. Setting this to '::' should help a little.

In order to align '::', align.vim or lineup.vim should do the job.

Cheers,
Thomas.