Inner tag block question

Halim, Salman
Hi,

I'm noticing the following behaviour when using <c-v>it with the
following text:

                                <H2 CLASS="themeheader">Archived
changes</H2>

If the cursor is on the A of 'Archived', the it behaviour is the same as
the at behaviour -- it selects the entire H2 tag.  Elsewhere on the
words 'Archived changes', I get the expected (text selected only)
behaviour.

Is this expected because it's the first letter or is this something that
needs to be addressed?

Thank you,

Salman.

Re: Inner tag block question

Bram Moolenaar

Salman Halim wrote:

> I'm noticing the following behaviour when using <c-v>it with the
> following text:
>
>                                 <H2 CLASS="themeheader">Archived
> changes</H2>
>
> If the cursor is on the A of 'Archived', the it behaviour is the same as
> the at behaviour -- it selects the entire H2 tag.  Elsewhere on the
> words 'Archived changes', I get the expected (text selected only)
> behaviour.
>
> Is this expected because it's the first letter or is this something that
> needs to be addressed?

This is a bug, I'll fix it.

--
TALL KNIGHT:   Firstly.  You must get us another shrubbery!
OTHER KNIGHTS: More shrubberies!  More shrubberies for the ex-Knights of Ni!