Interesting article about VO and Medicine

Interesting article about VO and Medicine

Noel Henson
Everyone,

An interesting article about the use of VO and outlining in the management
of Electronic Medical Records and treatment.

Just FYI,

Noel

Re: Interesting article about VO and Medicine

Stefan Schmiedl
Noel Henson (24.11. 07:36):

> Everyone,
>
> An interesting article about the use of VO and outlining in the management
> of Electronic Medical Records and treatment.

... appeared where?

s.

--
Stefan Schmiedl

Re: Interesting article about VO and Medicine

Ben Armstrong
On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 17:16 +0100, Stefan Schmiedl wrote:
... appeared where?

Try applying lemon juice?

Ben

On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 12:25 -0400, BG - Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 17:16 +0100, Stefan Schmiedl wrote:
> > ... appeared where?
>
> Try applying lemon juice?

I'm sorry.  If I had properly researched this answer instead of relying
on my faulty memory, I'd have easily found the correct answer:

1. print the email
2. hold it against a heat source (e.g. a lightbulb)

Ben

On Thursday 24 November 2005 08:27 am, BG - Ben Armstrong wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 12:25 -0400, BG - Ben Armstrong wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 17:16 +0100, Stefan Schmiedl wrote:
> > > ... appeared where?
> >
> > Try applying lemon juice?
>
> I'm sorry.  If I had properly researched this answer instead of relying
> on my faulty memory, I'd have easily found the correct answer:
>
> 1. print the email
> 2. hold it against a heat source (e.g. a lightbulb)
>
> Ben

You guys are brutal. :)

re: Interesting article about VO and Medicine

Lucas Gonzalez Santa Cruz
Sorry to insist - where's the article, Noel? :-)

> An interesting article about the use of VO and outlining in the
> management
> of Electronic Medical Records and treatment.
>
> Just FYI,
>
> Noel

re: Interesting article about VO and Medicine

Matej Cepl-2
Lucas Gonzalez Santa Cruz wrote:
> Sorry to insist - where's the article, Noel? :-)
>>  www.vimoutliner.org Work fast. Think well.

Hint ^

GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to
the dictionary.
      -- William Faulkner
         (about Ernest Hemingway)

On Thursday 24 November 2005 08:16 am, you wrote:
> Noel Henson (24.11. 07:36):
> > Everyone,
> >
> > An interesting article about the use of VO and outlining in the
> > management of Electronic Medical Records and treatment.
>
> ... appeared where?
>
> s.

I hate when I do that. It's one the vo website.

Noel