Is MacVim built from any GPLv3-licensed source code?

Is MacVim built from any GPLv3-licensed source code?

Dave Abrahams
I am trying to figure out whether I can use it at work.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Is MacVim built from any GPLv3-licensed source code?

Douglas Drumond

2013/12/1 Dave Abrahams <[hidden email]>
I am trying to figure out whether I can use it at work.

If you intend to use MacVim as an editor, go ahead. Even if it was GPLv3, there's no problem. If you want to use MacVim source inside your software, read the license.
Disclaimer: IANAL