Is anyone else getting resonses from eBay??? [was FW: Key counter (KMM38520890V74151L0KM)]

Is anyone else getting resonses from eBay??? [was FW: Key counter (KMM38520890V74151L0KM)]

Keith W. Roberts
Note that I responded to a list mailing with Reply-To-All.  Since my name is
now in the Reply-To position, eBay reponded to me as if I were the OP.  But
what I want to know is: how in blazes did it get to eBay at all?!?  And is
anyone else experiencing this problem?  Note that the headers before eBay
were helpfully destroyed. :((

Is this another Daum situation?  It's getting to be intolerable!

-Keith

Re: Is anyone else getting resonses from eBay??? [was FW: Key counter (KMM38520890V74151L0KM)]

A.J.Mechelynck