Is there a simple reformatter for text/word

Is there a simple reformatter for text/word

Furash Gary
Message
I love to write in vimoutliner, but ultimately a lot of my stuff needs to go into ms word or something similar, with the

    Heading
        : body text
        : more body text

Becoming

Heading
    Body text.  More body text.

Is there a simple way to do this?

Gary Furash, Applications Manager, Maricopa County Attorney's Office

Re: Is there a simple reformatter for text/word

Noel Henson
On Monday 11 July 2005 12:30 pm, Furash Gary wrote:

> I love to write in vimoutliner, but ultimately a lot of my stuff needs
> to go into ms word or something similar, with the
>
>     Heading
>
>         : body text
>         : more body text
>
> Becoming
>
> Heading
>     Body text.  More body text.
>
> Is there a simple way to do this?

There are several ways to do this.

1. You can use otl2html to convert it to html. Word can read html.
2. You can use the ,,b and ,,B commands. :he vo_commands
3. You can use Node.pm to peform the conversion.

There are many more.

Noel