Is there a way to quickly type ↵ in vim?

Is there a way to quickly type ↵ in vim?

Peng Yu
Hi,

I don't find ↵ in digraph. Is there a quick way to type it in vim?

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/21b5/browsertest.htm

Peng

Re: Is there a way to quickly type ↵ in vim?

Geoff Liu (刘沧溟)
Use C-v in insert mode. For this one, it would be

<C-v>u21b5

See here for more:

http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Entering_special_characters

cheers,
Geoff

Re: Is there a way to quickly type ↵ in vim?

Tim Chase
On 2015-02-01 12:06, Peng Yu wrote:
> I don't find ↵ in digraph. Is there a quick way to type it in vim?

You can add your own digraph:

  :dig <L 8629

as 8629(decimal) = 0x2b15