Javascript indent

Ben Fritz
I noticed change set 5ffe000a9ecf, "Improve Javascript indenting.  Add
"J" flag to 'cino'" in Mercurial when I updated my repository today.

Does this make the javascript indent rules on the Vim Tips Wiki
obsolete? I cannot gather from either the tip or the vim.org script it
is meant to replace, what advantages it offers over the official
runtime.

http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Improved_Javascript_Indent_script_for_Vim