Jump away from terminal tab?

Tekki
Is there a key combination to jump away from a tab that only contains a terminal window? Something like 'Ctrl-W g t', (but not 'Ctrl-W N g t')?

Re: Jump away from terminal tab?

Bram Moolenaar

> Is there a key combination to jump away from a tab that only contains
> a terminal window? Something like 'Ctrl-W g t', (but not 'Ctrl-W N g
> t')?

CTRL-W gt makes sense, let me add that.

--
Me?  A skeptic?  I trust you have proof.

Re: Jump away from terminal tab?

Tekki-2
Wow, thanks a lot!