Just testing, please, ignore...

Zdenek Sekera-2

Will this ever come to the new newsgroup??? Z.

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Just testing, please, ignore...

Ted Pavlic

FYI, this came to the newsgroup. However, for reasons described below,
*YOU* may not have seen it.

[ note: I have a feeling it didn't show up on-line (I have seen very
little activity through the web interface today). ]

We have discussed a problem where people's own messages are not being
delivered to them. The remedy SEEMS to be to unsubscribe and
resubscribe, EXCEPT WHEN YOU RESUBSCRIBE, do not send a confirmation
e-mail back. Instead, click on the confirmation LINK.

--Ted

--
Ted Pavlic <[hidden email]>