Kibaale: The Movie, now on Google video

Bram Moolenaar

This is about Vim's charity project, again.

The video I announced yesterday is now also available on Google Video.
This requires Flash 7.

You can the main video and the extras on the Google Video site:

        http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=iccf

You can find more information and links to all the files here:

        http://iccf-holland.org/themovie.html        (English)
        http://iccf-holland.org/themovien.html        (Dutch)

I'm also looking into Bittorrent.  I won't be able to do this myself
though, help is welcome.

GALAHAD: No, please.  Please! I can defeat them!  There's only a hundred.
GIRLS:   He will beat us easily.  We haven't a chance.

 \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://www.ICCF.nl         ///