Kibaale: The Movie

Bram Moolenaar

This is about Vim's charity project.

November last year I made a video during my trip to Uganda.  I now
finished editing it.  You can download the result to get a unique view
of Kibaale, the project and what they are all doing there.

You can find more information and links to the files here:

        http://iccf-holland.org/themovie.html        (English)
        http://iccf-holland.org/themovien.html        (Dutch)

Note that some of the files are huge.  If you notice downloading is very
slow, please wait a few hours or days and try again.

If you want to setup a mirror, please contact me first.
Thanks to Juraj Lutter for providing the website!

 \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://www.ICCF.nl         ///