Last Change headers

Doug Kearns
G'day folks,

I was just about to fire off the runtime files to Bram for inclusion
in 7.3 when I noticed that we seem to have lost our "Last Change"
header lines from these files.  It looks like they were replaced with
CVS Id keywords at some time and these were then removed when we moved
to git.

Would anyone have any objection to these lines being added?  I suspect
I'll be having this discussion with Bram otherwise...

Doug

Re: Last Change headers

Tim Pope-2
On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Doug Kearns <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was just about to fire off the runtime files to Bram for inclusion
in 7.3 when I noticed that we seem to have lost our "Last Change"
header lines from these files.  It looks like they were replaced with
CVS Id keywords at some time and these were then removed when we moved
to git.

Would anyone have any objection to these lines being added?  I suspect
I'll be having this discussion with Bram otherwise...

Based on the interaction I just had with him when updating my files, I'd say adding this header is highly advisable.

Cheers,
Tim

Re: Last Change headers

Hugh Sasse

On Thu, 27 May 2010, Tim Pope wrote:

> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Doug Kearns <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I was just about to fire off the runtime files to Bram for inclusion
> > in 7.3 when I noticed that we seem to have lost our "Last Change"
> > header lines from these files.  It looks like they were replaced with
> > CVS Id keywords at some time and these were then removed when we moved
> > to git.
> >
> > Would anyone have any objection to these lines being added?  I suspect
> > I'll be having this discussion with Bram otherwise...
> >

> Based on the interaction I just had with him when updating my files, I'd say
> adding this header is highly advisable.
>
> Cheers,
> Tim

I'd say put them back with dates corrected if possible, on the basis that
whatever ensures we don't miss the boat is probably worth it.

        Hugh

Re: Last Change headers

Doug Kearns
On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 11:08 PM, Hugh Sasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

<snip>

> I'd say put them back with dates corrected if possible, on the basis that
> whatever ensures we don't miss the boat is probably worth it.

OK, done and done.

Thanks,
Doug