Launch gVim from terminal on Mac OS X Tiger

Launch gVim from terminal on Mac OS X Tiger

Ketil Karstad
I have downloaded Vim 6.3 for OS X Tiger from this site:
http://macvim.org/OSX/index.php. When I try launching Vim from the terminal
as they describe it on this site (open -a Vim) I get the following error:

2005-07-29 11:19:22.759 open[280] LSOpenFromURLSpec() returned -10660 for
application Vim path (null).
2005-07-29 11:19:22.760 open[280] Couldn't launch application:  Vim

The thing is this worked before. After I changed the .vimrc and .gvimrc
files Vim would not launch. I then restored the backups I made before making
any changes. Vim would then launch as usual when doubble clicked in the
Application folder, but launching it from the terminal no longer works.

If any one knows how to fix this I will appreciate some help.

Thank you,
Ketil

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/