Looking for Dorai Sitaram (ftplugin/mp.vim maintainer)

Looking for Dorai Sitaram (ftplugin/mp.vim maintainer)

Nikolai Weibull
Hi!

I've been unable to get in touch with the current maintainer of
ftplugin/mp.vim (Dorai Sitaram <[hidden email]>), so if anyone has a more
recent email address please do tell.  Alternatively, if you are still
around Dorai, you may contact me off-list if you wish.  I have a
suggestion for an improved ftplugin/mp.vim.

Thanks,
        nikolai

Re: Looking for Dorai Sitaram (ftplugin/mp.vim maintainer)

Stephen R Laniel
On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 06:35:53PM +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> I've been unable to get in touch with the current maintainer of
> ftplugin/mp.vim (Dorai Sitaram <[hidden email]>), so if anyone has a more
> recent email address please do tell.  Alternatively, if you are still
> around Dorai, you may contact me off-list if you wish.  I have a
> suggestion for an improved ftplugin/mp.vim.

Is this him?
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dorai/

It would appear to be:
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dorai/vimplugins/vimplugins.html