MAC VIM does not read my .bashrc or .bash_profile file

MAC VIM does not read my .bashrc or .bash_profile file

martinosis
I have made an update recently of MacVim and now it seems that it does not read from the .bashrc or .bash_profile file.

I am on MacOs 10.12.6 and I am running 8.0.1420.

When I run MacVim from the command line I have no issue, my environment is set correctly. But when I start the MacVim.app the file does not get loaded.

Here is my $SHELL environment variable from MacVim that was launched by clicking on the MacVim icon.

:! echo $SHELL
/bin/bash

I have read the :help macvim but I can't make it work. Someone can have an idea of the issue?