MMTextView in other Cocoa apps?

Tae Won Ha
Hi, guys.

Is there a way to use MMTextView (or MMCoreTextView) in other Cocoa apps?

Thanks in advance,
Tae

Re: MMTextView in other Cocoa apps?

Björn Winckler
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Tae Won Ha wrote:

> Is there a way to use MMTextView (or MMCoreTextView) in other Cocoa apps?

It is possible, but unfortunately it would not be easy.  I've been
wanting to refactor the code so that the view is in its own framework,
but this is quite a huge undertaking.

Björn

Re: MMTextView in other Cocoa apps?

Tae Won Ha
Is there already a project you know about which started to try to do that? I've started to read the code and want to contribute (or start to do it) as my free time permits...

Best,
Tae