Quantcast

MacVim and $PATH

MacVim and $PATH – I know folks have talked about this before, how MacVim's $PATH variable and the terminal's $PATH variable are different. One fix was a Preferenc...
I don't think this should be a problem these days. My $PATH is the same in MacVim and Terminal, and I didn't notice a change when I upgraded f...
Ben, I'm using zsh and I'm using oh-my-zsh to set everything. As part of the package, I have this line: export PATH=/usr/local/Cellar/p...
On Feb 16, 2011, at 8:52 PM, Wes Baker wrote: > Ben, > > I'm using zsh and I'm using oh-my-zsh to set everything. As part of >...
Israel, That seems to get the paths into the application, but they're still at the end of the $PATH string, so I'm still getting the wrong ver...
My guess is that something strange is going on with bash (which is used to execute mvim via its #!/bin/sh opening line) and zsh. Possibly the 'p...
Bjorn and Ben, I'm now only setting the $PATH in .profile and .zprofile and I've also set MMLoginShellCommand for MacVim and I'm still having ...
On Feb 17, 2011, at 1:54 PM, Wes Baker wrote: > I'm now only setting the $PATH in .profile and .zprofile and I've also > set MMLoginShel...
On Feb 17, 2011, at 12:26 PM, Björn Winckler wrote: > On Feb 17, 2011, at 1:54 PM, Wes Baker wrote: > >> I'm now only setting ...
> Coincidentally, today I had some problems involving wrong paths on vim > (seems like I hadn't fixed anything after all), so I did some te...
On Feb 19, 2011, at 8:40 AM, Ben Schmidt wrote: >> Coincidentally, today I had some problems involving wrong paths on vim >> (se...
On Feb 19, 2011, at 8:53 PM, Israel Chauca F. wrote: > > I know this is a Zsh issue, but we have users coming to IRC asking why their com...
On Feb 19, 2011, at 8:40 AM, Ben Schmidt wrote: >> Coincidentally, today I had some problems involving wrong paths on vim >> (se...
On Feb 19, 2011, at 2:12 AM, Israel Chauca F. wrote: > Coincidentally, today I had some problems involving wrong paths on vim (seems like I ha...
On Feb 17, 2011, at 4:02 AM, Wes Baker wrote: > On Feb 16, 9:56 pm, "Israel Chauca F." <israelvar...@...> > wrote: >&g...