MacVim for Mac OS X 10.3 Panther?

Claudiu
I'm happy to see that MacVim is still available for PPC and Mac OS X Tiger and I hope you don't plan to discontinue the PPC version. However, I would like to go deeper and ask if a Panther version would be feasible? Would it require to much work?

Bee

MacVim for Mac OS X 10.3 Panther?

Bee
I compile the current macvim 7.4.xxx for a PowerBook G3 on Tiger 10.4.8 and it runs great.

If you would like a copy to see if it runs on Panther, please send me an address to email.

Bill