MacVim snapshot 63

Björn Winckler
Hi,

I just uploaded a new snapshot of MacVim.  A download link can be
found at the ChangeLog wiki page [1].

This is a very minor update.  It updates to the latest Vim patch level
and runtime files.  That's it.

More importantly is that it fixes a problem with Python plugins
crashing Vim.  This is a problem that only occurs when building 64 bit
and for that reason this snapshot is 32 bit.  Are there any downsides
to running MacVim 32 bit?  Not that I know of.

(Also, there was a bug with the 'colorcolumn' option crashing Vim and
the patch for this is included in this build.)

Björn

[1] https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/wiki/ChangeLog

Re: MacVim snapshot 63

avakarev
Hi there.
Thanks a lot for an new release (even it's minor) !
As an owner of 10.6.8 Show Leopard, I have to ask: are you going to
release
new MacVim snapshot 63 compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.x ?

Thanks for answering in advance.