MacVim snapshot 72

Björn Winckler
Hi,

I've built a new snapshot of MacVim to update to the latest Vim patch level:

https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/releases

Björn

Re: MacVim snapshot 72

Douglas Drumond
On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Björn Winckler
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've built a new snapshot of MacVim to update to the latest Vim patch level:
>
> https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/releases

Hi,

Here's the build for Lion:
https://github.com/douglasdrumond/macvim/releases
(oh, although the subject says snapshot 72, it's currently 73).

Unfortunately I don't have access to a Mountain Lion machine. I'll see
if I can get one or install ML in a VM later today or tomorrow.

--
Douglas Drumond

www.DouglasDrumond.com

Re: MacVim snapshot 72

Douglas Drumond

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Douglas Drumond <[hidden email]> wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have access to a Mountain Lion machine. I'll see
if I can get one or install ML in a VM later today or tomorrow.

​Finally, it's there! Here's the build for Mountain Lion as well:

Sorry for the delay.