Map cmd-click?

Benjamin Kudria
I've tried mapping cmd-click to a command like so:

map <D-LeftMouse> <LeftMouse><c-]>

but it doesn't seem to work. (The map with <C-LeftMouse> works fine.) Is this is a limitation in MacVim? Is it possible to have a mapping like this work?

Re: Map cmd-click?

Björn Winckler
On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:51 PM, Benjamin Kudria wrote:
> I've tried mapping cmd-click to a command like so:
>
> map <D-LeftMouse> <LeftMouse><c-]>
>
> but it doesn't seem to work. (The map with <C-LeftMouse> works fine.) Is this is a limitation in MacVim? Is it possible to have a mapping like this work?

I believe its a limitation.  You can see which key event is received
by entering insert mode, hitting <C-v> and then clicking the mouse
holding down various keys.  Doing this it looks like cmd-clicking is
interpreted as a normal click.

I vaguely remember looking into this a while ago and giving up, but it
doesn't seem like it should be impossible to implement.

Björn