Matchit.vim - setting match_words for Pl/SQL

Matchit.vim - setting match_words for Pl/SQL

sanjeev.g.sapre
Hello Vimmers,

I am using GVIM 6.3 on Win XP for editing pl/sql code.

I have set match_word like this -

:let b:match_words = 'for:end loop,if:else:end if,begin:exception:end'

When I am on word  "BEGIN" and press % it goes to nearest "END IF" or "END
LOOP"  I understand that this happens because I have not specified the
pattern properly. I want help on how I can set it.

Additionally in Pl/SQL we can optionally have name of the procedure
written after the end.

eg.

BEGIN
..
END myProcedure ;

So I think we have to look for pattern where  "END  no if no loop then ; "
something..

Regards
Sanjeev
Holset, Huddersfield