Merry Christmas

Stefan Schmiedl
Admit it ... you long for those old terminal screens
SHOUTING AT YOU BECAUSE LOWERCASE IS FOR WIMPS.
Who needs lower case, when a bar over the caps is so easy :-)

http://ftp.squeak.org/Media/Historical/Doug%20Engelbart%201968%20demo.avi

Enjoy what Mr. Engelbart had to say about outlining and hyperlinking
in the year I was born...

With thanks to Andres Valloud for restoring this presentation.

Merry Christmas,
s.

Re: Merry Christmas

Steve Litt
On Friday 19 December 2008 06:23:55 pm Stefan Schmiedl wrote:
> Admit it ... you long for those old terminal screens
> SHOUTING AT YOU BECAUSE LOWERCASE IS FOR WIMPS.
> Who needs lower case, when a bar over the caps is so easy :-)
>
> http://ftp.squeak.org/Media/Historical/Doug%20Engelbart%201968%20demo.avi
>
> Enjoy what Mr. Engelbart had to say about outlining and hyperlinking
> in the year I was born...

That year, while my every thought was about a dark haired blue eyed shapely
petite girl named Jan, science fiction writers were busily creating VO's
foundation.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package