More about ICCF

Bram Moolenaar

This is about Vim's charity project, again.  We'll go back to Vim
announcements soon, I promise!

For Dutch people: The DVD about Kibaale Childrens Centre is now also
available with Dutch subtitles.  Go to the Dutch page to find it:
        http://iccf-holland.org/themovien.html

I made the financial report for 2005.  More money has been donated than
ever before.  Thanks to all who sponsored and donated!  And we managed
to send 99.5 % of the money to project in Uganda.  You can read the
report here:
        http://iccf-holland.org/jaar2005.pdf        (English)
        http://iccf-holland.org/jaar2005n.pdf        (Dutch)

It is now also possible to send money with Moneybookers.  This should
have less overhead than using PayPal, and otherwise work in a similar
way.  The explanation is on this page:
        http://iccf-holland.org/donate.html

Might as well include the text here:
        You can use Moneybookers to send money with a Credit card or
        from your bank account. The costs are lower than with PayPal.
        Otherwise it is very similar to PayPal. You need to create an
        account at Moneybookers and send the money to [hidden email].
        Using Euro is preferred, your local currency is also accepted.

        Security check: the URL must start with "https://www.moneybookers.com".

        This is a new method, let me know if you encounter any problems
        with Moneybookers.

--
DENNIS:  Listen -- strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no
         basis for a system of government.  Supreme executive power derives

 \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://www.ICCF.nl         ///