More survivors of 'make distclean' on MacVim and BramVim

More survivors of 'make distclean' on MacVim and BramVim

dv1445
Hello Björn and Bram,

These files:
   src/xxd/xxd.dSYM/Contents/Info.plist
   src/xxd/xxd.dSYM/Contents/Resources/DWARF/xxd

...survive 'make distclean' in both BramVim and MacVim.  Shouldn't they be
deleted by 'make distclean'?

-gmn

Re: More survivors of 'make distclean' on MacVim and BramVim

Bram Moolenaar

> Hello Björn and Bram,
>
> These files:
>    src/xxd/xxd.dSYM/Contents/Info.plist
>    src/xxd/xxd.dSYM/Contents/Resources/DWARF/xxd
>
> ...survive 'make distclean' in both BramVim and MacVim.  Shouldn't they be
> deleted by 'make distclean'?

Why don't you tell Apple they should not throw files around that we
didn't ask for?  I don't know of any decent compiler that does this.

Or perhaps there is a compiler argument?

193. You ask your girlfriend to drive home so you can sit back with
     your PDA and download the information to your laptop