Move between tabs

Jorge Ferrando

Hi all!

I've just installed MacVim on Leopard and I would like to know if's
possible to move among the tabs using command+left and command+right
like in other OSX apps.

Thanks!!

Jorge

Re: Move between tabs

Nico Weber-3

Hi,

> I've just installed MacVim on Leopard and I would like to know if's
> possible to move among the tabs using command+left and command+right
> like in other OSX apps.

try it ;-) It's possible with cmd-{ and cmd-} (on english keyboard
layouts at least), as in every other apple os x app.

This kind of question is better asked on vim_mac, though.

HTH,
Nico