NEWS update

Doug Kearns
Could someone who understands the user visible changes to
rubycomplete.vim, particularly Rails related, add a couple of small
notes to the NEWS file?

Thanks,
Doug

Re: NEWS update

Tim Pope-2
On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 06:02:14PM +1100, Doug Kearns wrote:
> Could someone who understands the user visible changes to
> rubycomplete.vim, particularly Rails related, add a couple of small
> notes to the NEWS file?

Well, since the changelog covers it, I will get it in 24 hours if our
friend Mark doesn't show up by then.

Cheers,
Tim

Re: NEWS update

Doug Kearns
On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 08:17:52PM -0600, Tim Pope wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 06:02:14PM +1100, Doug Kearns wrote:
> > Could someone who understands the user visible changes to
> > rubycomplete.vim, particularly Rails related, add a couple of small
> > notes to the NEWS file?
>
> Well, since the changelog covers it, I will get it in 24 hours if our
> friend Mark doesn't show up by then.

Thanks, some of it didn't mean too much to me.  I've only ever had a
very cursory look at Rails.  I'm just so uncool... ;-)

Thanks,
Doug