New Ruby tutorial

Steve Litt
Hi all,

Inspired by David Billsbrough's outstanding presentation last night, I have
put together a Ruby basic tutorial at:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/codecorn/ruby/basictutorial.htm

It's still being added to, but so far it covers the following:

# Hello World
# Loops
# Branching
# Containers
# Arrays
# Hashes
# Strings
# Regular Expressions
# Subroutines
# Exceptions
# Terminal IO
# File IO

I'll be writing an intro to classes and objects hopefully this weekend.

Once again I'd like to thank David Billsbrough for his excellent and inspring
presentation.

STeveT

Re: New Ruby tutorial

Stefan Schmiedl
google for "poignant" ... last time I checked it was the top result.

s.

--
Stefan Schmiedl