New install under Cygwin

meburke
First, I'm sending this to both list addresses under the assumption that
after this post I will be able to select the right address from now on. I
apologize in advance to those people who get double copies of this post.

Second, I'm using vim and vo under LINUX, and want to install it on my
WindowsXP laptop under Cygwin. The /cygwin/bin directory doesn't have any
subdirectories such as cygfiles, etc. vim.exe and vimtutor are all in the
/cygwin/bin directory. Shall I make the directories for vimoutliner or
should I just put all the files in the same /cygwin/bin directory? If you've
installed vo under Cygwin before, and have any tips, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Burke

"There are 10 kinds of people; those who understand binary and those who
don't."