New language support

Jason Turner
I've put together indent/syntax files for a new language (ChaiScript).
I was wondering if someone could advise me on the best way to submit
the files for inclusion in the official distribution?

Thanks,
Jason

Re: New language support

Charles Campbell
Jason Turner wrote:
> I've put together indent/syntax files for a new language (ChaiScript).
> I was wondering if someone could advise me on the best way to submit
> the files for inclusion in the official distribution?

Send a copy to Bram Moolenaar; you can get a copy of his email using
:help netrw-credits .

Regards,
Chip Campbell

Re: New language support

Christian J. Robinson-2
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Charles Campbell wrote:

> Jason Turner wrote:
>
>> I've put together indent/syntax files for a new language
>> (ChaiScript).  I was wondering if someone could advise me on the
>> best way to submit the files for inclusion in the official
>> distribution?
>
> Send a copy to Bram Moolenaar; you can get a copy of his email using
> :help netrw-credits .

Or how about just ":help credits".

- Christian

--