New snapshot?

Andrew Stewart
Hello!

Snapshot 73 was released on 21st April.  I was wondering whether there might be a new snapshot soon?  (I'm interested in Mountain Lion ones.)

Alternatively, in the absence of an official snapshot, is there a documented process anywhere for building a new snapshot oneself?

Many thanks,

Andy Stewart

Re: New snapshot?

Limin Tang
On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 7:19:42 AM UTC-8, Andrew Stewart wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Snapshot 73 was released on 21st April.  I was wondering whether there might be a new snapshot soon?  (I'm interested in Mountain Lion ones.)
>
> Alternatively, in the absence of an official snapshot, is there a documented process anywhere for building a new snapshot oneself?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Andy Stewart

Use the following link to get latest source from repository and build by yourself:

https://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Building

Re: New snapshot?

Andrew Stewart
On 4 Dec 2014, at 07:08, Limin Tang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Use the following link to get latest source from repository and build by yourself:
>
> https://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Building

Thank you.

However the MacVim repo hasn't been updated since 2nd November and is hovering at 7.4.383.  Vim itself is at 7.4.540 or so.  Does anyone know if/when the MacVim repo will be updated?

Thanks again,

Andy Stewart

Re: New snapshot?

Limin Tang
On Thursday, December 4, 2014 2:28:55 AM UTC-8, Andrew Stewart wrote:

> On 4 Dec 2014, at 07:08, Limin Tang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Use the following link to get latest source from repository and build by yourself:
> >
> > https://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Building
>
> Thank you.
>
> However the MacVim repo hasn't been updated since 2nd November and is hovering at 7.4.383.  Vim itself is at 7.4.540 or so.  Does anyone know if/when the MacVim repo will be updated?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Andy Stewart
You should direct this question to Björn Winckler <[hidden email]>, owner of the repo.