New version of Vim and the Kibaale clinic

New version of Vim and the Kibaale clinic

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users,

In case you were wondering what's with all these patches: I'm planning
to make a Vim 7.2 release soon.  This will be a minor release that
includes all the patches and updated runtime files.  I do have a few
things that I like to finish, such as the floating point patch.  We
should also do a short beta test.  So it will still take several weeks.

In Kibaale they are working on clinic 2.0.  It's really a major release,
it will be a big improvement for the poor people living in and around
Kibaale.  I have created a page with information:

        http://iccf-holland.org/clinic.html

The building is almost finished, but we still need funds for furniture
and equipment.  Please consider making a donation.

The Kibaale Children's Centre is Vim's charity project.  If you use Vim
and you like it, please consider showing your gratitude by helping them.

--
A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.