Not a Vim announcement

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users!

Vim bug fixes are coming out one by one, not very exciting but essential
maintenance.  Keeps me busy.  Nothing worth announcing though, that is
why this list has been quiet for a while.

I thought you might want to know that I'll be doing a talk at the
reflections/projections conference, October 17 in Illinois.  Not about
Vim but a new fun project I'm working on: Zimbu.
http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/conference/2009/index.html

- Bram

PS: Don't forget to do your Amazon orders through this ICCF web page, so
that a percentage goes to help needy children in Uganda:
http://www.iccf.nl/click1.html  It's a way of thanking me for Vim.

--
GALAHAD: No. Look, I can tackle this lot single-handed!
GIRLS:   Yes, yes, let him Tackle us single-handed!

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.