Nothing Happen when I tried to open a file

Nothing Happen when I tried to open a file

Yoshi-3
The file type I want to open is .osu    When I tried to open the file, basically nothing happens. Then I tried to open a new window but nothing happen either. But the file I wanted to open is in Open Recent.

I am completely new to this kind of app and have absolutely no idea how to use it. I was told to open the file in some textpad and I found this.

I know this is a stupid question but I really have no idea how to fix it.