Now look what David has gone and done!

Noel Henson
This is kewl! Thanks, David.

Noel

Vimoutliner_logo.png (25K) Download Attachment

Re: Now look what David has gone and done!

Steve Litt
On Saturday 06 February 2010 11:58:01 Noel Henson wrote:
> This is kewl! Thanks, David.
>
> Noel

Hey David,

To one fine artist from another:

       *     *
        \ o /
         \|/
          |          C O O L
         / \  _
        /   \/
       /
      -

As you can see, I studied for years at Chicago's Art Institute!

Great logo!!! (Yours, not mine :-)

SteveT

On Saturday 06 February 2010, Steve Litt wrote:

> On Saturday 06 February 2010 11:58:01 Noel Henson wrote:
> > This is kewl! Thanks, David.
> >
> > Noel
>
> Hey David,
>
> To one fine artist from another:
>
>        *     *
>         \ o /
>          \|/
>
>           |          C O O L
>
>          / \  _
>         /   \/
>        /
>       -
>
> As you can see, I studied for years at Chicago's Art Institute!
>
> Great logo!!! (Yours, not mine :-)
>
> SteveT

I've already asked Bram to take a look at it to make sure that the vim
community will not have any problems with it. I wouldn't want to cause any
ill will.

Noel

On Saturday 06 February 2010, Noel Henson wrote:
> This is kewl! Thanks, David.
>
> Noel

Everyone,

Bram has given the OK to use our new logo or anything like it. So that's
really KEWL!

Noel

Re: Now look what David has gone and done!

John Porubek
Just in case someone else may find it useful, I converted the .png file to an .ico (icon) file using the nifty online converter at ConvertICO.com and attached it to this message. I now have all my .otl files associated with the new logo! Very kewl! Thanks again David.

John

Vimoutliner_logo.ico (133K) Download Attachment

Re: Now look what David has gone and done!

Noel Henson
Sorry for the delay, John.

Cool! I'm going to use it on my system as soon as I get a few spare
minutes. All my time has been taken up with the new VO site. I hope to have
it up by Friday.

Noel

On Thursday 11 February 2010, John Porubek wrote:

> Just in case someone else may find it useful, I converted the .png file
> to an .ico (icon) file using the nifty online converter at
> ConvertICO.com<http://www.convertico.com>and attached it to this
> message. I now have all my .otl files associated
> with the new logo! Very kewl! Thanks again David.
>
> John
>
> On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Noel Henson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > This is kewl! Thanks, David.
> >
> > Noel

Re: Now look what David has gone and done!

David J Patrick-2
Noel Henson wrote:

> Sorry for the delay, John.
>
> Cool! I'm going to use it on my system as soon as I get a few spare
> minutes. All my time has been taken up with the new VO site. I hope to have
> it up by Friday.
>
> Noel
>
> On Thursday 11 February 2010, John Porubek wrote:
>> Just in case someone else may find it useful, I converted the .png file
>> to an .ico (icon) file using the nifty online converter at
>> ConvertICO.com<http://www.convertico.com>and attached it to this
>> message. I now have all my .otl files associated
>> with the new logo! Very kewl! Thanks again David.
Thank YOU John!
there is a more 'final" version (attached) and I made a favicon, too.
djp

Vimoutliner_logo_faveicon.png (2K) Download Attachment
Vimoutliner_logo.png (9K) Download Attachment