OT: test

meino.cramer
Please ignore...
mcc

Re: OT: test

Matthew Winn
On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 11:52:42AM +0200, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
> Please ignore...

If you're going to send test messages at least put in something amusing
or interesting for people to read.  Something like the following (a
fortune that turned up a few days ago; anyone who's used Oracle -- or
any other software -- will know the feeling):

[Taken from Oracle's own JDBC FAQ. Really.]

8.1.7 (8i r2)
    Is DML Returning Supported ?

    Not in the current drivers. However, we do have plans to support it
    in post 8.1.7 drivers.

9.0.1 (9i)
    Is DML Returning Supported ?

    Not in the current drivers. However, we do have plans to support it
    in post 9.0.1 drivers.

9.2.0 (9i r2)
    Is DML Returning Supported ?

    Not in the current drivers. However, we do have plans to support it
    in post 9.2.0 drivers.

10.1.0 (10g r1)
    Is DML Returning Supported ?

    Not in the current drivers. However, we do have plans to support it
    in post 10.1.0 drivers. We really mean it this time.

10.2.0 (10g r2)
    Is DML Returning Supported ?

    YES! And it's about time. See the Developer's Guide for details.

--
Matthew Winn ([hidden email])