One way to implement cloning

Steve Litt
Hi all,

I'm not recommending this. I think it would be a really bad idea, but am just
mentioning it.

I'm doing a presentation on YAML in a few days, and noticed that YAML has &
and *, with which one could accomplish cloning (as well as relational
databases :-). If a future version of VimOutliner were to retain VO's
keystrokes and onscreen look and feel, but secretly use YAML as its native
format, clone nodes would be pretty simple.

Like I say, I think the cost would be way beyond the benefit.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US