Quantcast

Overlay content of buffer without changing original content

Overlay content of buffer without changing original content

Ni Va
Hi,

I've got buffer content on which I want to overwrite some information text without changing the original content of the buffer.

I explain, this is the original buffer :

BEGIN
FOO
BAR
FOOBAR
BAR
FOODINABAR
FOODINABAR
END

And for example the content I want to see just visualy, virtualy
This is the mode in which I see my added informations:
BEGIN
FOO
BAR 1
FOOBAR
BAR 2
FOODINABAR 1
FOODINABAR 2
END

This is the mode in which informations disappear:
BEGIN
FOO
BAR
FOOBAR