PYTHON_NOPROTO?

Björn Winckler
Hi,

I'm in the process of merging the vim73 branch with MacVim and I keep
getting the following line in my auto/config.mk:

PYTHON_NOPROTO = @PYTHON_NOPROTO@

When I try to compile the string "@PYTHON_NOPROTO@" is added to my
compiler flags and hence compilation fails.  Can somebody tell me why
this flag gets set to this nonsense string?

Looking at configure.in this flag should be empty (at least if I don't
ask for the Python interpreter) but regardless whether I call
configure with or without --enable-pythoninterp this string pops up.

Thanks,
Björn

Re: PYTHON_NOPROTO?

Björn Winckler
On 29 May 2010 22:37, björn wrote:

> I'm in the process of merging the vim73 branch with MacVim and I keep
> getting the following line in my auto/config.mk:
>
> PYTHON_NOPROTO = @PYTHON_NOPROTO@
>
> When I try to compile the string "@PYTHON_NOPROTO@" is added to my
> compiler flags and hence compilation fails.  Can somebody tell me why
> this flag gets set to this nonsense string?
>
> Looking at configure.in this flag should be empty (at least if I don't
> ask for the Python interpreter) but regardless whether I call
> configure with or without --enable-pythoninterp this string pops up.

Ok, I figured it out.  It turns out I simply had to call autoconf
before configure.  Sorry about the noise.

Björn