Personal syntax highligth for ToDo and else.

Personal syntax highligth for ToDo and else.

white-wolf
hi,
i use txt to organize my ToDo, my AdresseBook en else.
i would like to colorize my txt by a personnal syntax hightlight.

how can do ?

Best Regard,
Wolf.

Re: Personal syntax highligth for ToDo and else.

Magnus Woldrich
On 4/23/19, white-wolf <[hidden email]> wrote:
> hi,

Hi,

> i use txt to organize my ToDo, my AdresseBook en else.
> i would like to colorize my txt by a personnal syntax hightlight.

It's quite simple. I've made a personal todo and a personal
work-related syntax file:
https://github.com/trapd00r/vim-syntax-todo
https://github.com/trapd00r/vim-syntax-tidningsbud

might give you a head start.

--
Magnus Woldrich
japh@freenode

Re: Personal syntax highligth for ToDo and else.

Shlomi Fish-2
On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 00:12:21 +0200
white-wolf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi,
> i use txt to organize my ToDo, my AdresseBook en else.
> i would like to colorize my txt by a personnal syntax hightlight.

Hi,

perhaps see https://github.com/aaronbieber/vim-quicktask and also
https://www.shlomifish.org/meta/FAQ/#todo_lists_and_organised .

Regards,

        Shlomi

> how can do ?
>
> Best Regard,
> Wolf.

My Aphorisms - http://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html

When Chuck Norris receives an E-mail signed “Sent from my iPhone”, he makes
sure that iPhone won’t be able to send any more E-mails — to Norris or
otherwise.
    — http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/Chuck-Norris/

Re: Personal syntax highligth for ToDo and else.

white-wolf
sorry it's no corresponding that i find.

i have personnal presentation, and i would like print for evry day to
paste on my book en valide with coche...

it's a repetitive ToDo for evry day.

and for else ToDo, i have my personal presentation : eg.

[ ]--> some one
[ ]--> some else
   \___ some other
   \___ some else other

with category and title...

BR
WW

On Tue, 2019-04-23 at 10:39 +0200, Magnus Woldrich wrote:

> On 4/23/19, white-wolf <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > hi,
>
> Hi,
>
> > i use txt to organize my ToDo, my AdresseBook en else.
> > i would like to colorize my txt by a personnal syntax hightlight.
>
> It's quite simple. I've made a personal todo and a personal
> work-related syntax file:
> https://github.com/trapd00r/vim-syntax-todo
> https://github.com/trapd00r/vim-syntax-tidningsbud
>
> might give you a head start.
>
> --
> Magnus Woldrich
> japh@freenode
> http://japh.se
> https://github.com/trapd00r

Re: Personal syntax highligth for ToDo and else.

Marvin Renich
* white-wolf <[hidden email]> [190423 04:25]:
> hi,
> i use txt to organize my ToDo, my AdresseBook en else.
> i would like to colorize my txt by a personnal syntax hightlight.
>
> how can do ?

In addition to the other good answers, if you want to write your own,
try «:help syntax» which has all the reference information needed.  That
help file, in its overview, also points to two sections in the User
Manual with more tutorial-oriented help.

...Marvin

Re: Personal syntax highligth for ToDo and else.

Marvin Renich
* white-wolf <[hidden email]> [190423 04:25]:
> hi,
> i use txt to organize my ToDo, my AdresseBook en else.
> i would like to colorize my txt by a personnal syntax hightlight.
>
> how can do ?

In addition to the other good answers, if you want to write your own,
try «:help syntax» which has all the reference information needed.  That
help file, in its overview, also points to two sections in the User
Manual with more tutorial-oriented help.

...Marvin

Re: Personal syntax highligth for ToDo and else.

white-wolf
ok thanks