Please remember to send updated files to Bram by tomorrow

Please remember to send updated files to Bram by tomorrow

Nikolai Weibull-11
The deadline has been set for tomorrow, so please remember to send out
any updated files to Bram as soon as possible.

We don't want another 6.3 mishap.

That is all.

  nikolai

Re: Please remember to send updated files to Bram by tomorrow

Doug Kearns
On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 08:41:20PM +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> The deadline has been set for tomorrow, so please remember to send out
> any updated files to Bram as soon as possible.

Done.

> We don't want another 6.3 mishap.

I can see you in your nursing home bed at 90 awaking, startled, in the
early hours of the morning, from yet another nightmare. :)

> That is all.

No problem - glad for the reminder.

Thanks,
Doug