Quantcast

Putting informations in Dictionary in one kick

Putting informations in Dictionary in one kick

Ni Va
Hi,

I regarding this whole file, I would like to put each separated info into a Dictionary.

First key is Mnemonique, second is type, type2, adresse, comment

let mydict = {'mnemo' : {'type': "val0", 'type2' : "val1", 'adresse' : "val2", 'comment' : "val3"} }

How can I read along the file and use fastest vim function to map my dict with appropriate values in each fields defined.
Thank you