Python support: make check core dumps at test86

Python support: make check core dumps at test86

Jun T.
I cloned the latest vim Mercurial repository to my Mac (OS X 10.8.3),
and configured with Python support:

$ ./configure --with-features=big --enable-pythoninterp=yes --disable-darwin \
--enable-gui=no --without-x

Then 'make' succeeds without any problem, and :py seems to work normally.
But 'make check' fails with core dump at test86.
Does anybody experience the same problem?

My Python is Apple's one (2.7.2).

There is a comment at the top of test86.in which says something about
valgrind, but I have no idea whether my problem is related to this or not.

Jun

Re: Python support: make check core dumps at test86

Jun T.
It turned out that this problem is not Mac specific.
See my post in vim_dev for more detail.

Jun